POLIBLOG

POLLIWOG (Tadpole): the early stage of an animal that will eventually become a frog, hoping to be kissed by a princess, turning into a prince! POLIBLOG (Political Blog): the early stage of a center-right political blog that may eventually become a full blown blog of the center-right. Join in if you find any merit in the comments. If you are on the left and disagree, feel free to straighten me out! Who knows, with effort from all of us this blog may turn into a prince!

Name:
Location: San Diego, California, United States

Friday, April 29, 2005

SHALLOWNESS

On Monday I posit the shallowness of the Left, and on Friday the finest illustration of it is served to me in the Washington Post by E. J. Dionne: "Bush the Egghead."

Need I say anymore!

(If you choose to waste time, you can read it here.)

WORD FOR THE DAY: pap

HINT: E. J. Dionne is a distributor of pap!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A few comments:
1. Silly headline good for attracting attention.
2. I think that Bush likes to project the idea that he makes up his mind on an issue and then has utter certainty on the issue and never changes his mind. In fact I think there are quite a few instances where he has shown his willingness to bend to the practicality of a situation (Dept of Homeland Security, initially opposed and finally adopted; Sept 11 commission, initially opposed and finally adopted). So I guess I think that Dionne is unfortunately buying into the Bush myth rather than dealing with more of the facts.

5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home